Old 12-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
scout45

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Best Day of the year

To all out there who keep putting things off. This is your day becouse now you can honestly sit back and decide what you want to do this year and what you can put off till next year(Me included). So Happy New Year Everone.
Tom
scout45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
BOBK

Since I too did not get everything done I wanted to do this year, I will take Tom's advice and try to do it next year. Here's something for those of us over 60 ( Happy Birthday JP ). Universities in Ohio offer free classes for residents over 60. Space must be available in the class, you do not earn credit toward a degree, and text purchase is optional. Much more info is available by going to www.ysu.edu and typing in 'classes over 60' in the search box. If anyone has participated in this program, let me know if it is as easy as it sounds. While on the subject of YSU, those of us on the DARKSIDE are happily anticipating the arrival of 20+ additional KAYAKS. Hey JP, why do you think they didn't choose canoes?
Old 12-31-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
JPTolson

Thanks for the tips on classes for the over 60 (sounds like a good deal) and for the birthday wishes, Bob. As of today, I am now of age for Social Security!

And as for the approaching surge of kayaks into the club and the reason for not choosing canoes....they are awaiting Enlightenment...which is why it is called the Darkside!

Happy New Year!
JPTolson is offline   Reply With Quote