Old 06-16-2024, 03:42 PM   #1
DustinSW1627

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Noel Canoe Demo Night

Hello, Noel Canoe will be having our first Demo night Thursday June 20th. We will will be at Boat launch #3 at Goddard State Park (684 Lake Wihelm Rd Sandy Lake, PA 16145). The hours will be 5:30 Pm until 8 PM. I will have 3 light weight Slipstream canoes (10.6' wee lassie packcanoe, 13' Impulse Packcanoe, & a Marc Ornstein designed Inspire 14.5'). If you paddle a kayak but want to try something weighing from 12-24 pounds come out and try one. I will have 6 Redfeather canoes to demo (12' Bucktail Packcanoe, 2 14' Yellowstone Solo's, 15' Merlin III, 15.6' Rockstar, & 16' Tandem Prospector.) Burt Martin and Bud Glendening will be on hand to give paddle stroke lessons for anyone demoing a canoe or bring your own. This event is just meant to be a weekly hang out session giving anyone and everyone the opportunity to see what these canoes are all about. The first 3 club members that show up with get a free Noel Canoe Teeshirt. I hope to see you there. I will also be back at Goddard from 12-6 Saturday at the Marina for their country by the Crick event. Stop by and say Hi. Thanks Dustin Noel 724-301-4751 dustin@noelcanoe.com
DustinSW1627 is offline   Reply With Quote